
To me, life is not about diamonds or pearls, not about living in bungalows and driving branded cars. Life, at the end of the day, its about going home to the one you love dearly whom you would do just anything and everything for.
"And those whom I have sent ya, WHERE’S MINE? Tak paiseh one meh? Take and never give?"
hmmm, i guess i'm one of the person of which, that comment is directed at.well, in my very humble opinion, i dun think testimonials should be categorised as such...i mean, its not a matter of take and never give. its like u bought something for a person, takkan u expect something else in return..giving testimonials is up to any individual's wish as to when and if he is giving any..however dun worry,i do plan to write testimonial for u, its just tat i dont have the mood and time for it.not only u, most of my frens also havent get testimonials from me yet...so u just have to wait :P
bout the 8TV Quickie hosts, yeah Adam is cool and has stylish hairstyle..marion..well marion is just bubbly, so sweet and adorable, not only in terms of her looks but also in the way she talks and the way she hosts the show..those two have chemistry which makes the interaction between them real and interesting which in turn make me want to watch them more..hahaha...and last but not least, yeah i agree nobody has a right to criticise ur taste.Uncle Paul is such a cute old man. LOL
hmmm...now it probably looks like i'm blogging in ur blog,agnes..haha! sorry ah..i guess that all from me.
AdorableMarion'sNumber1Fan
_____________________
Take and never give that phrase is nothing more than a JOKE lar, marion's fan!! I got paksa u to write me a testimonial or not ? Answer me this first :) No right? You say me like I so harapkan things back like that :(
Who here dare to say I force people for testimonials?? I only remind people about writing me one, and that was like ages ago already!
_____________________
Marion's fan said I sounded so fierce in the previous comment. Sorry if you think I'm being harsh, I wasn't. Well, if I put it verbally and if you could see my facial expression when saying those things, you'll know I was juz main-main marah only :P Afterall I did put smileys in there le. Thanks for the comment anyways! :)
_____________________